Patricia M. Hoban Law Firm
Patricia M. Hoban, Esquire, is founder and managing member of the law firm of Patricia M. Hoban, LLC. The practice specializes in all matters of civil litigation. A seasoned trial attorney, she has been practicing law in the Philadelphia area for more than 22 years.
Leadership & Experience
Her active civil litigation practice has brought Ms. Hoban extensive trial experience. She has tried hundreds of cases in both federal and state court ranging from homicide to complex civil matters, resulting in millions of dollars in successful settlements and/or favorable verdicts on behalf of her clients.
Ms. Hoban’s noteworthy cases contain a landmark Civil Rights Action in federal court against the Department of Human Services and City defendants (see Memorandum and Order filed in the matter of Tazioly, et al vs. City of Philadelphia, et al.). This case has been followed and cited nationally by various federal and state courts in holding state agencies accountable for the safety and welfare of minor children in their care. Following, Ms. Hoban was quoted in an August 25, 2008, Philadelphia Inquirer article entitled Suits against DHS “are hard cases to win.” Ms. Hoban is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
We aggressively represent our client’s best interests and provide high quality representation from the moment we become your attorneys. We have the knowledge and experience to do the job right and get the right results. We recognize that each case has its own unique issues and we fight for your rights every step of the way. We prefer to work with people instead of against them and are available to give our clients the help they need when they need it. See below to read more about our practice areas…
Member of the Million Dollars Advocates
Established in 1993, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (which includes the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum) is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. http://milliondollaradvocates.com/
What some of our clients are saying…
- While working in claims Pat was a great reference. She would help with both insurance policy interpretation and with claims assessment. Pat was always very knowledgeable of the Pennsylvania Laws and helped me make fair and accurate claim assessments.J.Carney, Independent Insurance Professional
- I have referred cases to Pat in Pennsylvania (specifically Philadelphia) and she has handled them with professionalism and great success. I would trust Pat with all of my "PA" legal work!K. A. Anderson, Esquire, Attorney & Counselor at Law
- Pat is a dedicated lawyer who represents clients faithfully and turns what can be a frustrating process into a positive experience.R. Aryel, MD, University of Nevada School of Medicine
- Pat has an excellent grasp on the concepts, theories and practice of the rule of law. She is able to involve herself with a case enough to let you know that she greatly cares about and enjoys her work. At the same time maintaining a professional attitude and demeanor to help her stay focused on what should be the true goal of any attorney......a just outcome based on the law of the land.J Venuto, Owner at JT Venuto Custom Tilework
- Patricia Hoban is a detailed oriented attorney that is always prepared for court and respected by Judges and the legal community. In addition, her personal attention to each client is second to none. It is no wonder that juries have awarded Patricia millions of dollars on the serious cases she takes on that other attorneys cannot handle. I highly recommend Patricia's legal abilities and work.C. Laguzzi, Esquire, Attorney & Counselor at Law
- I can't thank Pat enough for the time she have put into my. Initially we did not know where to turn for legal advice. She came highly recommended and really came through for us, guiding us through the legal steps. Having a good attorney representing us made us both feel a lot better. I will be sure to recommend her to those that need legal assistance.J. Doyle, Client
- Patricia is reliable and savvy as counsel. She guided me through every step and was able to explain things in a straightforward manner. Her warm personality serves to underscore her capacity as a solid attorney. I strongly recommend her services.S. Staller, Esquire, Attorney & Counselor at Law
- I find myself uniquely qualified to recommend Patricia Hoban, as a leading player in the legal world. I have used her services and consider her one of the best in the business. I have witnessed her dedication to practicing law and her willingness to do what it takes in order to win cases. Patricia Hoban is a true professional with an impeccable record; she has the skills and qualification to counsel clients. The level of commitment she gives to clients is without equal. She is focused, and yet flexible enough to meet the needs of her clients 24/7. Patricia Hoban does not just practice law, she is involved with community projects in the Greater Philadelphia area and has led numerous community initiatives.N. Kodjoe, Founder at Sustainable Initiatives and Alliances for Africa
- I have known Patricia for over 10 years. Since our original meeting, she has been a great source of reference. She is completely professional and reliable. If you need somebody to represent you, or work on a project and follow though to the very end, Pat is the best!R. Frey, Director of Sales at TLG/GTI Travel
- Pat is always there when needed. She has extensive experience as an attorney and she is dedicated to helping people in their time of need.J. D. Lento, Esquire, Attorney & Counselor at Law
- I am pleased to recommend Patricia Hoban. She distinguishes herself by handling complex and difficult issues with good judgment and common sense.W.J. O’Brien, Esquire, Attorney at Law
- Patricia is an excellent attorney and strives to provide only the highest quality of service. She is always available for legal advice and consistently reliable.I. Alam, Nurse Practitioner at Minute Clinic
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential intial consultation.